Running nose, cough, acute respiratory viral infections, sore throat – those are the most common diseases of the ear, nose and throat treated by an otolaryngologist. These seemingly innocuous conditions, which everybody occasionally faces, require serious treatment, because, if neglected, they can give complications causing serious harm to health.
ENT diseases and their symptoms
Please attend an ENT specialist when you experience any of the following symptoms:
- constant runny nose
- pain in the ears or sonitus
- sore throat
- hearing or smell disorders
- continuous hoarseness
- dizziness and constant headache
These symptoms may be signs of serious dysfunctions in need of attention of ENT doctors. In our clinic we can successfully treat:
- sinusitis: maxillitis, sphenoiditis, frontal sinusitis
- rhinitis (running nose), including allergic rhinitis
- acute respiratory viral infections
- otitis (ear inflammation)
- tonsillitis (angina)
Also, doctors of our ENT Department can quickly and painlessly remove foreign bodies and cerumen from the ears. We have a children’s otolaryngologist specifically for our younger patients.
You can make an appointment with an otolaryngologist by the phone: (044) 204 40 40.