Fractional non ablative treatment
Fractional thermolysis is a new era in non-surgical fractional skin rejuvenation of face and body. This is the only method of controlled, sustainable and safe influence on the skin in the upper chest and neck, eye, and even the back of his hand, which allows you to rejuvenate your skin and eliminate its various defects (pigmentation, scars, post-acne, enlarged pores, etc.). During the procedure of fractional thermolysis a thin ray of bipolar radio-wave energy creates many zones of microscopic removal of the old skin. As a result, the body immediately begins producing new cells containing collagen and elastin, and a new skin is formed in the impact zone.
The description of the fractional thermolysis technology:
Thanks to its "punctate" radiation, fractional ablative rejuvenation generates microthermal damage areas, interspersed with the untreated tissues. In one impulse (1 sq. cm) 144 gold-plated electrodes "punch" many microscopic insections leaving untouched area around every of them. Damage caused by the pulses, provide the impetus to restore skin structure around the treated surface. The work principle of the unit lies in the destruction of extremely small portions of old collagen and elastin. Cells that survived around the impact zones begin to reconstruct the damaged area. Thus, a new functionally active young skin is formed.
How the procedure is performed:
The doctor sets the required device parameters for every particular case. Before treatment the skin is cleaned with antiseptic preparations. Fractional thermolysis is carried out directly through the nozzle of Matrix-RF or eMatrix units. During the procedure, you do not feel almost anything other than a light tingle. After a session, nourishing and soothing cream is applied on the treated area. Tissue reaction in the form of slight swelling and redness persists for several days. A skin peeling, which is natural after the procedure, is eliminated by using a moisturizer or a light scrub. Duration and number of treatments depends on the size of the treated area and the nature solved problems. The rapid process of re-epithelialization provides restoration of epidermal barrier, reducing of erythema and giving instant clinical results.
It is worth noting that after the thermolysis healing process occurs much faster than after other procedures such as rejuvenation, laser resurfacing, laser perforation, etc. Already after 1-2 days you will return to normal life. For the smooth and uneventful rehabilitation period and lasting result it is necessary to comply with all doctor’s requirements of care for delicate skin at home!
The advantages of this method:
- Makes your skin healthy, young and beautiful.
- Improves skin texture and removes blemishes.
- Allows to be applied in the neck and neckline zone.
- Absolutely safe for sensitive and thin skin.
- It is possible to conduct the procedures on tanned or pigmented skin.
- Minimum rehabilitation time and maximum effect.
Contraindications for fractional thermolysis:
- Oncological pathologies.
- Acute inflammatory skin diseases.
- Herpes in its active phase.
- Atopic dermatitis in its acute stage.
- Inflammation in the area of the proposed treatment.
- Less than 2 weeks after a chemical peel, tanning, and similar procedures.
- Rejuvenation of skin structure.
- Wrinkles removal.
- Narrowing of the pores.
- Skin sealing.
- Healthy complexion.
- Removal of pigmented spots.
- Removal of melasma.
- Smoothing of postoperative and traumatic scars (after cuts and burns) as well as traces of acne, post-acne.
- Stretch marks become almost imperceptible.
- Achieving a rejuvenating effect of the face, neck, neckline, back of the hands.