What does family doctor do?
It is important for all of us to take care not only about our own health, but also about the health of our loved ones. If you want the treatment to be as effective as possible - it is better to visit a family doctor - a doctor that is capable of providing quality medical care to the whole family, from kids to adults and the elderly.
More and more patients prefer the family doctor, which has several advantages compared to a regular GP:
- Sees patient for many years because knows all the individual peculiarities of the patient and his organism
- Treats the whole family – you can be sure that your loved ones will be under caring supervision of a real professional
- Saves your money: you do not need to stand in lines at different places to see different specialists, who will try to find out the cause of your illness. The family doctor will determine the source of problems and will forward you to the specialist that you actually need.
When do you visit a family doctor?
Any health concern is a good reason to visit a family doctor. Your family doctor will draw a complete picture of how all systems of your body function. Your doctor is also responsible for the systems' coordination (or correction, if required) of the treatment prescribed by the doctors of narrow specialty. Family doctors also can help with acute conditions.
Having a family doctor is of highest importance because body is not just a collection of organs. These organs are linked to each other by thousands of ties. This means that treating one organ without considering what effect the treatment may have on the rest of the body is the same as putting a patient in serious danger. The task of the family doctor is to make sure that the treatment has only beneficial effect on the patient's body.
Family doctor offers qualified help in treating the following:
- diseases of the respiratory system (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma)
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, atherosclerosis)
- treatment of viral infections (URI, influenza, intestinal infections)
- diseases of the ear, nose and throat
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric ulcer, hepatitis)
- kidney disease (pyelonephritis)
- allergic diseases (allergic rhinitis)
- problems caused by metabolic disorders.
Additionally, family doctors control rehabilitation after traumas, long illnesses, strokes, and heart attacks.
3 advantages of Oxford Medical clinic
- BEST PRICE - first consultation is just 195 UAH
- Individual approach to every single patient
- Guarantee of recovery provided all of the doctor’s recommendations have been followed
Make an appointment with a family doctor at «Oxford Medical - Kiev» clinic by phone (044) 204-40-40!