Malnutrition, continuous stress, bad ecology and other harmful factors can create an extremely negative effect on condition and functioning of our digestive system. This is evident from the fact that more and more gastrointestinal tract diseases are now diagnosed in younger people Also, there has been an increase in number of people with chronic diseases of the digestive system.
The situation is aggravated by the fact that most patients turn to self-treatment with the first signs of a disease, rather than rushing to a gastroenterologist. In most cases, self-medication turns out inefficient and even dangerous because digestive system diseases tend to evolve into a chronic condition and provoke numerous complications threatening the patient’s health and life.
Gastroenterology Services at Oxford Medical
Timely visits to a specialist along with the prescribed treatment can help quickly and effectively cure any gastrointestinal tract diseases at their very early stages, allowing patients to enjoy life without abandoning their habitual lifestyle and favorite foods.
In order to take good care of your health, please refer to a gastroenterologist if you have any of the following symptoms:
- periodic jabbing pains on the side, in the abdomen or chest area
- heartburn, belching, hiccups, bloating
- bitter taste in the mouth, nausea and vomiting
- bowel disorders
- rapid weight loss or gain
- mucus or blood in the stool
Experienced gastroenterologists of our clinic successfully treat the whole spectrum of the digestive system dysfunctions, including:
- gastric or duodenal ulcers
- hearburn (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- biliary dyskinesia
- hepatopathy (hepatitis)
- bowel diseases
- bowel disease disorders
Gastroenterologist consultation and initial examination
A visit to the gastroenterologist will include:
- inquiry about the medical history
- a thorough examination of the patient
- recommendations for healthy nutrition
- provisional diagnostis
If needed, you can have complete diagnostics with the most up-to-date equipment right in the clinic (including capsule endoscopy, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound), get expert advice from other relevant specialists (proctologists, urologists), and take all the necessary tests. All of this, with maximum ease and promptness - all in one place.
5 ADVANTAGES OF OXFORD MEDICAL:
- highly-qualified gastroenterologists with years of experience
- advanced medical equipment for diagnostics and treatment from the world’s best manufacturers
- comprehensive diagnostics (gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound diagnostics)
- only individual treatment regimens prescribed according to the individual differences of every patient’s organism to ensure treatment of not only the symptoms but also the root cause of the disease
- guarantee of recovery provided all the doctor's recommendations have been followed
You can make an appointment with a gastroenterologist at Oxford Medical by phone (044) 204-40-40 or via the website application form.