Whatever people say, the main vital task for any healthy woman is, definitely, giving birth to a strong and healthy baby.
Motherhood, especially if it is a well-judged responsible act, and it is not complicated with pathologies, brings happiness and well-being to any woman. In order to preserve your and your baby's health, "The Oxford Medical” clinic offers you an early pregnancy diagnostics. You should remember that conventional pharmacy tests are not always reliable. No test can substitute a qualified examination and ultrasonography.
In addition, if you have an active private life, early pregnancy diagnosis is especially essential.
If you experience the following symptoms, you may wish to visit the gynaecologist:
- Nausea and vomiting in the morning;
- Changes in taste preferences (aversion to certain foods such as meat, fish; carving for spicy and salty food as well as craving for unusual substances like chalk, clay, etc.);
- Change in olfaction (aversion to different, previously tolerated odours);
- Irritability, apathy, drowsiness, mood swings.
Some physiological changes in the body may also indicate pregnancy:
- Menstrual cessation;
- The appearance of colostrum when pressing the nipple;
- Positive results in pregnancy express tests.
The following procedures can guarantee an accurate pregnancy diagnosis:
- Identification of the fetus using the abdominal palpation;
- Ultrasound diagnosis (ultrasonography);
- Detection of fetal heart tones.
If the pregnancy is confirmed – please, do not rush immediately to take pills ("Mifepristone" and other drugs). “The Oxford Medical" network of clinics offers you the services of qualified medical practitioners. You can visit a gynaecologist or the ultrasonography specialist at any time.