Ultrasound investigation (USI diagnosis) is noninvasive checkup of inner human organs and the processes running in them with the help of ultrasonic waves.
Ultrasonic diagnosis (ultrasound investigation, USI) occupied one of the leading positions in the modern clinical medicine.
Why is US diagnosis so popular?
- authenticityof the results obtained;
- noninvasive examination (noninvasive);
- relative simplicity of the procedure;
- it can be repeated time and again, because of a total absence of ionizing radiation;
- authenticityof the results obtained.
Ultrasound methods of investigation allowed to solve more accurately the issues of diagnostics of considerable number of diseases of cardiovascular, digestive, urogenital system, as well as to receive the valuable information in tocology and gynecology, oncology, neurology, ophthalmology. What does allow the modern USI? For example, pregnancy on the early stage can be revealed by as simple USI. Gynecology widely uses this type of diagnostics.
We recommend to pass USI for:
- revealing pathologies of organs of small pelvis (diseases of uterus, ovaries, uterine tubes, cervix uteri, detection of oothecoma and tumor, polycystic ovaries, metrofibromas, hyperplastic endometrial processes, polypi of uterus and cervix uteri etc.);
- control over the process of ageing of follicle, (ova) in ovary, full value condition of cyclical endometrial reconstruction;
- diagnostics and determination of periods of pregnancy, exceptions of abdominal pregnancy;
- diagnostics of fetation (USI of fetus).
Ultrasound investigation often allows diagnosing the disease before it showed itself clinically, as a result, the treatment can be more modern and effective.
In our clinics, ultrasound investigation is conducted not only in the field of women’s health, but also other organs and systems: USI of thyroid gland, pancreas, kidneys, abdominal space, USI of mammary gland, USI of liver, USI of organs of small pelvis. Abdominal, transrectal and transvaginal investigations are conducted.