Ultra sound diagnostics
Ultrasound investigation (USI diagnosis) is noninvasive checkup of inner human organs and the processes running in them with the help of ultrasonic waves.
Ultrasonic diagnosis (ultrasound investigation, USI) occupied one of the leading positions in the modern clinical medicine.
Why is US diagnosis so popular?
- authenticityof the results obtained;
- noninvasive examination (noninvasive);
- relative simplicity of the procedure;
- it can be repeated time and again, because of a total absence of ionizing radiation;
- authenticityof the results obtained.
Ultrasound methods of investigation allowed to solve more accurately the issues of diagnostics of considerable number of diseases of cardiovascular, digestive, urogenital system, as well as to receive the valuable information in tocology and gynecology, oncology, neurology, ophthalmology.
In our clinics, ultrasound investigation is conducted for the following organs and system: USI of thyroid gland, pancreas, kidneys, abdominal space, USI of mammary gland, USI of liver, and USI of organs of small pelvis. Abdominal, transrectal and transvaginal investigations are conducted.