Varicose veins, the problem that at least 40% of people have to face, is the most common, but not the only one among all possible blood vessel problems. Angiology, or vascular surgery, helps to fight these and other vascular diseases.
Vascular surgeons at Oxford Medical - Kiev know how to restore the beauty and health of your legs!
Vascular Surgery Services at Oxford Medical
Treatment of vein conditions at an early stage always ensures faster and easier recovery than curing a neglected disease whose symptoms have been ignored for a long time. Therefore, we strongly recommend visiting a vascular surgeon whenever you experience any of the following:
- pain in the calf muscles during walking
- pain in the feet during rest
- vascular spiders on the legs
- discoloration of the legs
- gangrene or ulcer on a leg
The Vascular Surgery Department at Oxford Medical can successfully address the following conditions:
- broken capillaries (90% of people develop it with age)
- superficial varicose veins
- deep veins insufficiency
Vascular surgeon consultation and initial consultation
During the first visit to a vascular surgeon, the patient will be closely examined, the patient’s condition along with the medical history will be discussed in detail, and a preliminary diagnosis will be given. After that, the doctor will prescribe a treatment to help the patient as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Vascular Surgeons at Oxford Medical have a broad arsenal of methods for treating vascular diseases, from drug therapy to sclerotherapy and laser treatment of varicose veins.
All procedures are minimally invasive and therefore nearly painless for the patient. The recovery period after laser treatment is minimal, so you will be able to go back to your everyday life in the shortest time possible.
4 advantages of Oxford Medical
- comprehensive examination (including Doppler sonography of blood vessels of the limbs)
- affordable prices
- advanced minimally invasive treatment methods (endovascular laser coagulation of veins - ELVeS, sclerotherapy)
- guarantee of full recovery provided all of the doctor's recommendations have been followed
You can make an appointment with a vascular surgeon at Oxford Medical by phone (044) 204-40-40