The preparation stage varies, depending on the purpose of the visit to the urologist. If the patient needs to undergo the ultrasound examination, you need to urinate minimum two hours before the visit to the specialist. The alternative is to drink a liter of pure water before coming. If the delivery of medical tests for infections is ordered, then you should stop taking antibiotics (if possible), drinking alcohol and refraining from sexual contacts three days before the consultation with the specialist.
CONSULTATION WITH THE UROLOGIST IN OXFORD MEDICAL
The initial consultation with the urologist in our clinic includes:
- describing symptoms to a doctor;
- filling in the individual medical record;
- biothesiometry and Doppler ultrasonography.
If necessary, the doctor also administers a vasoactive test or orders the patient to undergo laboratory tests.
COMFORT IN OUR CLINIC
In order the visit to the doctor and further treatment leave the most positive impressions:
1. We use the advanced outpatient methods of treatment.
2. We guarantee you a minimum discomfort during the diagnosis and treatment.
3. We guarantee absolute confidentiality to patients.
4. If the patient applies to the clinic with his girlfriend, he can get a related consultation with the gynecologist.
5. We guarantee the effectiveness of all curative measures.
Ask questions regarding any aspects of treatment in Oxford Medical by calling (044) 204 40 40.