The method of circular facelift was the most popular and efficient in combatting unpleasant age-related changes for many years. However, it is a quite difficult operation with certain risks and lengthy rehabilitation period. The golden thread stitching technique replaced this method some time ago. This procedure also has shortcomings: threads from the material, foreign for the organism, remain in the patient’s skin forever, which limits or fully rules out the possibility of application of other methods of rejuvenation.
The procedure of meso threads treatment, applied in Oxford Medical clinic, has appeared relatively recently. Currently, it is a real alternative to surgical plastic surgeries. The meso thread treatment safely eliminates the wrinkles for one procedure and excellently rejuvenates the face for several years.
FOR WHAT IS MESOTHREAD TREATMENT APPLIED?
The procedure successfully combats with:
- loose and sagged skin on the face;
- deep wrinkles on the forehead;
- perioral wrinkles;
- nasolabial furrows;
- drooping eyelids, eyebrows and mouth corners.
The biothread treatment is a very effective modern method to return flat and beautiful contours to your face. During the procedure, the special biostimulator, which intensively impacts the cells, producing proteins, elastin and collagen in the organism, is injected subcutaneously in the face and neck area. During the process of face reinforcement, the cells are actively renewed and enlarged.
The Biothread treatment is a golden mean between traditional cosmetological remedies and plastic surgery. This procedure took the best – naturalness and safeness of conservative methods and high efficiency of the surgical intervention.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS METHOD:
- maximal physiological, safe and reliable correction of wrinkles;
- duration of the procedure is up to 40 minutes;
- biothread treatment is performed without anesthesia and with minimum painkilling;
- it does not require time for rehabilitation;
- biothread technique is well coupled with the contour plastic surgery method.
The mesothread technique has some contraindications:
- oncological diseases;
- nervous system disorders;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding periods;
- inflammatory diseases of the skin;
- presence of implants.
WHY OXFORD MEDICAL CLINIC
- It is recommended performing the mesothread procedure in the large medical center, which is Oxford Medical clinic.
- For obtaining the maximum lifting effect, the specialist, who performs the procedure, should perfectly know the anatomy and have a good command of mesothread insertion technique.
- Just one wrong move may cause appearance of new creases, which cannot be corrected then.
The huge experience and absolute professionalism is the main capital of Oxford Medical specialists.