We do not notice very often when we start having problems with our gums. On one not fine day, when cleaning teeth, we spit out blood, then our gums get sore and inflamed, we have a bad breath and unpleasant feeling after eating. You should immediately sort out this problem with the dentists of Oxford Medical clinic, because it is the beginning of a periodontaldisease. The destruction of periodontal tissues starts from accumulation of soft deposits and formation of dental plaque. As the deposits and their mineralization increase, the progressive destructions of the complete periodontal complex commences. The heredity, diabetes and other chronic diseases may cause the gum inflammation.
The periodontal diseases include:
- Gingivitis – the earliest stage of gum inflammation;
- Pyorrhea – the advanced stage of disease, when the inflammation affects the bone tissue and dental ligamentous apparatus;
- Alveolar pyorrhea – the atrophic disease of all periodontal tissues.
Vector technology is a modern, effective ultrasonic device, which is applied for professional teeth cleaning and gum diseases treatment. With the help of special head, the dental calculus, the dental plaque and microorganisms are removed, the root canal surface is polished and the gum surface is renewed. The result is achieved after one session of Vector therapy on a prepared gum.
Advantages of using Vector technology:
- Penetration into periodontal pockets without surgical intervention to 11 mm in depth;
- Does not cause harm to dental enamel, dentine and deep periodontal tissues;
- Ensures less painful procedure in comparison to analogs;
- Saturates tissues with calcium.
DURATION AND COST OF TREATMENT
Depending on the number of treated teeth and severity of the disease, the Vector therapy procedure takes from 40 minutes to 2 hours. The cost of treatment with Vector therapy depends on the severity of disease. The severer the disease is, the more time and effort the specialist will need to eliminate the problem. If the dental cavity of the patient is in satisfactory condition, then only the cleaning of the plaque in dental pockets is required. If there are serious periodontal diseases, the cleansing procedure becomes much more time-consuming. It includes a deep cleaning of teeth and dental pockets with different tips. The cost of this operation is twice higher than in the first case.
WHY OXFORD MEDICAL
- Advanced technologies. We use innovative foreign technologies and materials, recognized by the European and national dentistry.
- Staff qualification. The highly specialized doctors with a multi-year successful practice work in our clinic. We perform treatment of any complexity and are confident 100% in our professionalism.
- Affordable prices. Oxford Medical clinic maintains prices at the affordable level for most patients without compromising the quality of the work.
- Comfortable conditions and excellent service.
We invite you to Oxford Medical clinic – you can make an appointment for a free consultation with a dentist by calling us at (044) 204 40 40.