The sedentary lifestyle, bad ecology and abundance of stress situations led to wide spreading of urological diseases. That is why each man, aged 25, needs to undergo a preventive examination by the urologist not less than 1-2 times per year. Besides the preventive examinations, the slightest disturbing changes in the state of health (frequent urination, itching and burning in the genital area etc.) may be the reason for vising the urologist.
The diseases, innocuous and not manifesting themselves at first, can become over time the cause for not only physical sufferings, erectile dysfunction, urination disorder and other diseases, including oncological. Therefore, the consultation with the urologist is the guarantee of a long life and sound male health.
SERVICES OF THE UROLOGY DEPARTMENT OF OXFORD MEDICAL
The qualified urologists of Oxford Medical Kyiv successfully treat:
- prostatitis (chronic and bacterial);
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- premature ejaculation and its difficulty;
- erectile dysfunction (including, impotence);
- other urological diseases;
INITIAL CONSULTATION AND EXAMINATION BY UROLOGIST
The visit to urologist-andrologist of Oxford Medical clinic includes:
- delicate talk for determining the patient’s complaints;
- diagnostic technologies for detecting the causes for sexual dysfunction (biothesiometry, Doppler ultrasonography, vasoactive test).
- digital examination of prostatic gland;
- establishing a preliminary diagnosis.
If necessary, the doctor orders additional tests, which the patient can undergo quickly and without any problems in the clinic.
7 ADVANTAGES OF OXFORD MEDICAL CLINIC
- experienced, attentive and delicate doctors;
- high level of service;
- modern diagnostic technologies (ultrasonography, biothesiometry, Doppler ultrasonography, vasoactive test);
- complete confidentiality of the patient;
- flexible price policy;
- doctors, who regularly upgrade their qualification abroad.
You can make appointment for consultation with the urologist at any convenient time by using the application form on our website or calling us at (044) 204-40-40.