The sexual intercourse of a sexually healthy man lasts for about 7.5 minutes. The problem of premature ejaculation may be considered present, if the duration of sexual intercourse is less than two minutes. More than 60% of men detect the signs of premature ejaculation; however, very few decide to come and visit the urologist with this problem.
The premature ejaculation is the condition, when the man is not able to control the sexual arousal, prolonging the sexual intercourse enough to sexually please the partner.
WHY DOES THIS PHENOMEN HAPPEN?
The most widespread causes of the premature ejaculation:
- continuous absence of sexual contacts;
- psychological discomfort during the sexual contact;
- psycho-emotional disorders (fear of contracting different infection during the sexual intercourse);
- hypersensitivity of the penis;
- spinal cord injuries; cranio-cerebral injuries;
- presence of infections;
- hormonal disorders;
- oncological diseases;
- stress situations, unhealthy lifestyle;
- inflammatory processes.
DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
The urologist established the final diagnosis “premature ejaculation”, based on the results of the following clinical tests:
- laboratory analyses;
- vasoactive test;
- Doppler ultrasonography;
- ultrasound examination of the prostatic gland.
METHODS AND COST OF TREATMENT
The treatment in Oxford Medical clinic includes:
- assessment of the general condition of the organism of the patient (endocrine system, psychological condition);
- thorough planning of the treatment;
- psychotherapy and teaching techniques of the control of sexual intercourse;
- pharmacotherapy (applied in case of presence of inflammatory processes);
- recommendations on the nutrition.
The diagnostic technologies in Oxford Medical clinic are included in the cost of the initial consultation and examination by the urologist. The prices for treatment of different urological diseases are specified in the relevant section of our website.
Oxford Medical guarantees:
- You will have an opportunity not to just get rid of the existing pathology, but also significantly improve the general health condition.
- Undergoing the diagnostics and treatment is painless and maximally comfortable.
- We give guarantee for high efficiency of treatment of male reproductive system diseases.
- Your stay in the clinic can be fully confidential.
Make appointment for professional consultation with the urologist by calling (044) 204 40 40.