A prostatitis is the inflammation of the prostate. Nowadays, it is the most frequent urological disease, encountered among men, aged 25-50 years.
CAUSES OF PROSTATITIS DISEASE
The prostatitis may be caused by many factors:
- severe and regular hypothermia of the organism;
- incorrect, unbalanced diet, digestive disorders;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- inflammatory diseases (bronchitis, urethritis);
- dental diseases (caries);
- infectious diseases;
- “hopping” sex life;
- physical exertion, stresses;
- bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse);
- overfatigue, lack of sleep;
- poor hygiene.
SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATITIS
Only the urologist may diagnose the disease precisely. The following signs may become the reason for visiting him:
- more frequent urination;
- quite weak urine stream;
- pain and unpleasant feelings after urination;
- presence of blood in urine;
- different sexual disorders;
- pain in perineal and rectal area;
- high temperature, chill, fever;
- general sense of malaise, joint ache, muscle pain.
If you observe some of above-said symptoms, you should visit a doctor for preventing different serious pathologies.
DURATION OF PROSTATITIS TREATMENT
The period of treatment of prostatitis depends on the prescription and severity of the disease and are strictly individual. On the average, the duration of treatment of prostatitis is 10-15 days (most patients recover max. for 15 days). In especially severe cases, it can reach 20 days. The price for prostatitis treatment in our clinic depends on the stage of severity of the disease and the relevant choice of treatment method.
The treatment of acute prostatitis in Oxford Medical clinic is:
- antibacterial therapy;
- therapeutic exercises and massage;
- use of immune correctors;
If the disease is in its advanced stage and is progressing, the prostatitis becomes chronic. At this stage, the medication schemes of treatment become ineffective. In such cases, the urologists apply the minimally invasive method – thermotherapy: thermal exposure, which just for one session will fully relieve pain, reduce inflammation and stabilize blood circulation.
WHY IT IS WORTH UNDERGOING TREATMENT AT OXFORD MEDICAL
In the Urology Department of Oxford Medical:
- we use exclusively minimally invasive methods of treatment;
- the best urologists in Kyiv work in our clinic;
- advanced equipment for diagnosing and therapy;
- we give 100% guarantee of safeness and effectiveness of treatment of prostatitis.
Our phone number is (044) 204 40 40. Do not hold back on the problem – make appointment for consultation with the urologist!