The quick and painless removal of unwanted hair is the dream of each woman. The laser hair removal by means of the sysytem, in which alexandrite and neodymium lasers are combined – Candela GentleMax Pro, is intended to make this dream come true.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL OF CANDELA GENTLEMAX PRO
In contrast to other types of hair removal (including laser) this system has some important advantages:
- maximum efficiency for minimum number of procedures;
- painlessness – thanks to the system of dynamic cooling of treated area;
- quickness – the procedure takes less time;
- is suitable for any type of skin – thanks to the flexible system of settings;
- safe for tanned skin;
- does not cause burns, scars, appearance of skin crust;
- performance of several procedures for one session (hair removal, treatment of spider veins, removal of pigmentation, skin resurfacing and tightening).
CONSULTATION WITH THE COSMETOLOGIST IS FREE OF CHARGE!
The combination of alexandrite and neodymium lasers in one system, each of which is adjusted as per the wavelength, allows the cosmetologists of Oxford Medical Kyiv to quickly, safely and effectively remove hair on any type of skin.
The cooling of the skin by special coolant directly before exposure to laser impulse and immediately after it allows virtually removing any possible discomfort. Thanks to it, the hair removal ceases to be a problem even for people with low pain threshold.
The increased area of skin treatment by one impulse allows performing the procedure much quicker than by other devices. And the simple change of regimes allows performing different procedures within one visit.
It is important! You should shave hair in the treated area one day before the hair removal!
Solving other aesthetic problems
The laser technologies, applied in Candela GentleMax Pro, allow performing:
- treatment of couperose and vascular spiders;
- removal of excessive pigmentation of the skin;
- smoothing out wrinkles;
- skin resurfacing and tightening;
- laser treatment of nail fungus.
We can offer safe and effective treatment to each patient, who applied to us with cosmetological and dermatological problems.
You can make appointment with the specialists of the Aesthetic Medicine Department of Oxford Medical clinic by calling (044) 204 40 40!